Sunday, November 8, 2009

SU Exec Program, Day 1

Wow! Dizzying and exhausting.

Day 2 is already racing by. Yesterday was over before I knew it. The action didn't let up from 7:30am (breakfast) through 10:30pm (wrapping up a break-the-ice social exercise).

I kept expecting to get a few minutes to compose a post, but it never happened, and before I knew it I was driving up 101 toward home, thinking about all the things I wished I had blogged. SU in its first day challenged my capability to assimilate and disseminate information and perspective.

I haven't settled on a strategy for catching up, but I'll make it a point to keep up today. As I type nanomeister Ralph Merkle is giving a fascinating overview of the state of the art of molecular manufacturing, and he'll be followed immediately by someone equally edgy, possibly as brilliant.

So I beg your patience. Please stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment